Thursday 19 February 2015

THE ASTROID BOYS: WAKE UP + CF10 E.P

Early this morning the Astroid Boys dropped their new music video for their new single entitled "Wake Up" and I was not disappointed by any means, they have come through with an even more lyrical more hard hitting single than i could of ever expected. The Astroid boys also announced that their upcoming E.P entitled "CF10" will be released on April 13, 2015. Everyone is buzzing about this E.P for the simple fact that it will be the first E.P they will be releasing since member Benji has been out of jail. I will be keeping everyone up to date in the days leading up to the release. let me know what you think of the new music video did you like it, did you hate it? let me know in the comment section below.

 I guess we all just have to patiently wait for the release, but in the mean time how about we listen the Astroid Boys new music video Wake Up! I hope you all enjoy the video.Once again let me know what you think in the comment section below.

ASTROID BOYS - WAKE UP ✞

  ^^^MUSIC VIDEO LINK^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment